THE TRIANGLE PROJECT

Artist Exchange & Collaboration Experiments.

The main intention of The Triangle Project is to create relationships, collaborations, interaction, exchange, awareness and new perspectives between creatures all over the universe. However most of the time between Copenhagen, Istanbul and New York.
______________________________________________ ______________________________________________

9/23/2008

Hülya Ucar - A Triangle Project Artist



I'm a Turkish woman, who was born and brought up in
Denmark. This gives me a double perspective, hereby I
don´t mean that everyone with a bi-cultural background
necesarely have the thoughts and perspectives that I have.
I know that I am very special in many ways and also very sensitive.

Sometimes I write short stories and poems.
Poems in Danish and short stories in Turkish.
I'm also in a film association club, called World
Cinema DK. Here we choose film from around the world to show Danes different cultures in order to help the integration of Danes and ethnic minorities.


What I really want to do with my art is to create
political and social awareness. Human rights and ethnic rights in
a Western European multicultural setting.

1 comment:

domesticmuslimahmama said...

your art is beautiful. it screams diversity and complexity